I realized I haven't updating my fellow dog lovers out there with the latest Chance news, so if you have an interest, read on...
- He has put on weight (now at the right size) and his coat is coming in well. It isn't going to be there always, but if you go here, you can see the before and after pictures. Look for him under Joey (we have a dog named Zoe, so Joey didn't work for us).
- He follows us around the house rather than hiding constantly. He keeps his distance for the most part, but he is keeping with the pack.
- He'll jump up on the couch next to you when you sit down. He is really showing his preference to men versus women, which is unusual.
- He'll jump up on the bed with us at night when we're reading.
- He goes on walks with us around the neighborhood.